random things i want to do all year long as soon as the sun comes out and all this nonsensical snow melts!
1. i think i want to make my own stationary/card set with a bird theme. like with blue birds, swallows, owls, humming birds. i think it would be really cute!
2. go to the national zoo
4. Twirl around the ice-skating rink in the National Gallery of Art’s sculpture garden.
5. Top everything and anything with chili at Ben’s Chili Bowl, a U Street institution since 1958.
6. make matching coffee cups at color me mine
7. Screen on the Green Screen (July 14 through August 11), National Mall between Fourth and Seventh sts.; free movies Monday nights beginning at dusk.
8. rock climb –Sportrock Rock Climbing Centers, Alexandria and Sterling; 703-212-7625;
9. bowl like a baller at lucky strikes
10. picnic in the park
11. the stylista- thrift store hunt and style for fashion shoot somewhere. hahaha. here’s the edge: everyone will come up with a look or style, then we will go to a thrift store and buy as many pieces for max $40. style yourself or model and take fashion pic outside
12. niche places: busboys and poets/ politics and prose,
13. take a trip down memory lane and visit a high schoolers dream — Kings dominion
14. Madame Tussands Wax Museum. i heard they have the beyonce lookalike there!
15. Cherry Blossom Festival
16. we could make up our own photo safari of washington, d.c.
17. visit Meridian Hill Park Washington DC
18. go on a hike somewhere
19. visit the lounge on the top of the W hotel
20. get some cupcakes from baked and wired.
this list is open for expansion and revision! 🙂