the title of the blog was taken from that old classic ‘Love’ by Nat King Cole. Such an amazing and classy song. I love his vocals and the big band sound behind him. what a class act Mr. Cole was. le sigh.
was it just me or did this week not speed by. i was sick this week which is probably why it feels that way to me-though you probably couldn’t tell. hehe. but i’m a lot better now.
looking forward to:
- one fabulous and joyous wedding = two amazing and fabulous and caring people + commiting their lives one to another in the sight of God and loved ones + desserts + dancing
- ‘ms. w to mrs. a’ last hoorah before the big day bachelorette celebration
- the spring women’s event – ‘its never too late to bloom’ with THE lynette Lewis [btw i absolutely adore her. she is definitely another one on the ones to admire list]
- worship with some beautiful ladies
- getting my hair done
- picking up dry cleaning and possible mani/pedi
- praying its warm enough to wear my green jersey dress and black patent leather mary janes
Jeremiah 29:11::Psalms 37::matthew6:25-34 <— how GREAT your love for me/ your voice is my healing/ without you i just can’t get by so i’m/ [holding] on to every word you speak/cause its all that i need/hanging on to every word you say/ to light up my way/ even every little whisper/ i’m hanging on as if it were my life
photo via sitting in a tree