i love glee’s version of the madonnna classic ‘open your heart to me’ . i love that they made it a duet. my vocal hero is lea michele…i guess years of broadway will get your voice that clear and crisp!
Looking forward to:
- my mom coming home [PRAISE JESUS]…but i must clean oops 🙂
- pay day!! YES!
- sex and the city 2 [?]
- buying some awesome new music to add to the ‘summer sizzle playlist’
- take the ‘green machine’ into vw..for a checkup lord!
- eating some chipotle and chick fil a
- buying peonies at trader joe’s, a new dress or an accessory, candles and groceries [gonna try out the organic toothpaste]
- getting my hair done [PRAISE JESUS! it looks a hot mess. thank you rainy weather AND humidity!]
- mani and pedi
- attending a wedding [still no clue what to wear…]
anywho, have a nice, restful and sassy weekend! call your mother!! tell someone you love them! yeahrrrrr! 🙂
*photo via weheartit.com