So it seems i have a head cold. how do you get sick in the summer? its actually THE worst thing in life. at least i feel like its fading and i should recover by saturday. anywayz, its official i’m taking the GRE -OCT. 16. I’m slowly but surely checking things off of my list! long time coming eh?! Jesus knows every day, every moment and i’m sure this has been hand crafted by him. it finally feels right. not rushed. not too late. right on time. on to the next step on the staircase.
Looking forward to:
- having brunch in reston town center with one of my favorite people at GCC. YAY! I can’t wait to hear words laced with wisdom and dripping with grace.
- taking a practice GRE test
- making some salmon and apple salsa
- Brooke Fraser announces her new album’s name, release date and US tour dates!!!
- getting my green machine back!!! the speakers fixed all..woot woot
- RTC dinner date woohoooo!!
so this for all the people heading out of town this weekend. here’s a song to put in the play list and rock out: i made it by kevin rudolf feat jay sean, birdman and lil wayne. I’m outta here! Have a great weekend! 🙂
*title song ‘undo it’ by carrie underwood