weekly realizations round-up:
- always do what you promised
- the power of life and death is in the tongue AND the tone
- choose life. choose laughter. choose hope. choose forgiveness. ALWAYS.
- is this taylor and jake thing really happening?
- if so…my new crush is Ryan Gosling…
- days that start off with dance music. prayer and coffee are really the BEST
- doing what you know you should be doing wont always come easy. but mama never said it would be easy just that the view was worth the climb.
anyways, this weekend i’m Looking forward to:
- Tif’s BDAY dinner
- finding out what is wrong with my car and having it fixed
- a soccer game *lets pray its not cold*
- rally to restore sanity *fingers crossed i make it out there*
- halloween party *fingers crossed i make it out there*
- cleaning my room/folding my clothes
here’s to an amazing weekend! full of hot coco and great lunches and dinners. laughs and hugs. here’s to Life! cheers!
*photo of Constance Jablonski for Vogue Germany via FGR
*title from ‘so beautiful’ by musiq soulchild