because mondays are always bogus for everyone except those off on mondays. I’ve decided that I want to change my mind about mondays and be more intentional about my time and starting my week off with focus. passion and goals which will set my week off on the right foot. here’s an article by christine caine again called ‘right things in = right things out’:
Today I wanted to share 10 quick tips on how I stay motivated and enthusiastic.
These are intentional things that I do daily; maybe some of them will help…
1. I choose to stir up the gift of faith God has given me.
2. I choose to believe the Truth of God’s Word over the facts of my circumstances.
3. I choose to believe that God is good and God does good.
4. I choose to believe that God is on my side.
5. I choose to expect that miracles are just waiting to be discovered each day.
6. I choose to forgive quickly.
7. I choose to work out regularly.
8. I choose to mostly eat healthily.
9 I choose to not watch much tv.
10. I choose to not listen to negativity, fear, and doubt.
Isaiah 40:31 reminds us, “Those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”
I believe you can run and not grow weary walk and not faint. Just put the right things into your heart, mind, and body and the right things will come out.
found on her website: equipandempower.org