one of my friends had a birthday dinner the other evening and one of her requirements was to ‘BRING IT’ which in lay man’s terms mean ‘Get and Be Glamourous/fabulous’! And for the first time in a while i was stuck with what to wear. I no longer have any overly glamourous/purely fun clothing reserved for going out. Most of my clothes serve a duel purpose church/work & casual/weekend. I could probably take some of my work/church outfits and update them but I also want to start shopping for fun/glamourous/”bring it” pieces to incorporate in my wardrobe as well.
so I have scoured online shopping sites and found some fun clothing items to purchase all items under $100 and in most cases under $50 that could be easily incorporated to spice up my wardrobe [fall/winter 2012 edition]:
- Asos Peplum frill Jumpsuit $87.95
- Asos shift dress with draped sleeves $70.36
- Asos Africa dress with peplum and floral print $87.95
- Zara Skinny Trousers with side zips $79.90
- Zara Faux Leather Jeggings $79.90
- Dorothy Perkins: Cream Paris Print Shirt $49.00
- Dorothy Perkins: Black studded peplum top $49.00
- Dorothy Perkins: Brown Leopard Waistcoat $29.00
- Dorothy Perkins: Blue Peplum Jersey Top $39.00
Have you found yourself in a similar predicament? How have you resolved it?